When you were a little kid, you probably loved picture day at school. It was basically the most important school day of the year. You spent months thinking about what you will wear and how you will pose, but when the real moment came, it all turned out bad. Not to mention you regretted taking some of these pictures for the rest of your youth.
Nowadays? You look at them and have a good laugh. Self-deprecation is always a sign that you have matured, after all! Even though your mom used to get on your nerves when she would order the deluxe photo package complete with a dozen wallet-sized copies and then distribute them to all family members! Yearbook pictures have their ups and downs, and here are some people who are not so happy about them, compiled by Diply.
1. Eat, sleep, play, repeat
The kid who picked up all the girls in high school…
Source: Imgur | mezzanine224
2. After plowing the field and feeding the cows, this handsome “farmer” is just in time for his photo
Source: reddit | shepry_44
3. Not a single retake can save you, kiddo
Source: reddit | Enesex
4. The Hello Kitty hairdo was so popular back in the day
Source: Imgur | ZerperGercher
5. Doesn’t this kid remind you of a yoga master?
He is probably one with nature.
Source: reddit | frumpyfrontbum
6. When they tell you not to blink
Source: reddit | Archz714
7. When your parents forget that it’s photo day and you end up wearing this
His face says it all!