Some people have good luck, and some people have bad luck. And, then, there are others who are masters at avoiding unfortunate events. Some people have excellent skills at dodging a bullet right when they need it most. Here are the best examples of people avoiding disasters, compiled by Diply.
1. Their parents must be elated. One bullet dodged safely.
What’s the next stage, though? Is it Miley Cyrus?
2. They should seriously take a break and celebrate with a beer.
Like, immediately. Go!
Source: Reddit | felix33
3. When you trick the fortune cookie and you are the coolest person ever.
These fortune cookies sound like my sisters giving me advice.
Source: Reddit | blakblob
4. Couldn’t have been more perfect.
Thank you, Mother Nature and all circumstances!
Source: Imgur | ThatPickleOverThere
5. That could’ve been a terrible train wreck.
I’ve watched this over and over and my body still reacts in the same frightening way. This guy is mastering it!
Source: Reddit | fanofstuff66
6. Testing the waters is always good before trying out something new.
Doesn’t it make you sad, though?