10+ Of The Most Clever And Hilarious Christmas Cards
I’m sure you’ve noticed, but people have been getting extra extra in recent years, with extra prom-posals outdoing actual proposals, extra activists holding extra demonstrations, and extra college students being extra savvy with the resources they do have…and the many more they don’t. With all this extraness going on, it only makes sense that people would go over the top with their Christmas cards. Long gone are the days when you could just pick up a pack of generic cards from the dollar store–do that and you’re sure to be the laughing stock of all your friends and family members!
Now, you need to order postcards from places like Shutterfly and Minted with pictures of your lovely family gracing the front. However, your family can’t just sit there looking cute–they need to be doing something extra as well, such as staging a stickup, failing miserably (but in a cute way) or being extra weird. If you want to make sure to send a Christmas card that is EXTRA AF, use these 30 cards for inspiration.
1. This guy who was extra sacreligious with his fur baby.
2. The Rydells, who made the very wise decision to put Dad in charge of the Christmas cards.
3. This lady who proves she doesn’t need a man to have fun.
4. This creep. (I DARE you to try and not laugh at this.)
5. This perfect Christmas card photo with Santa. And the wife says that it was an “accident.” #TooPerfect
6. This man, who will forever make his mom regret telling her grown ass son to “sober up and send his own damn Christmas cards.” Every. Year. Since.
7. This family, who definitely knew that a picture of their son face-planting would be all it took to get friends and family in the holiday spirit.
8. This family, who wanted to share with the world their daughter’s overwhelming joy for her new sibling.
9. This family, who has no shame in their phone-use game.
10. This modern family.
11. This couple, who decided to put Girlfriend’s photoshop skills to good use.
13. This man, who was tired of his coworkers asking if he has multiple wives (he doesn’t). He decided to give everyone a good scare though.
14. This family, who claims it was all their daughter’s idea…uh huh, sure. She’s like 2.
15. This group of gals who took in a new roommate…look harder.
17. These devoted GOT fans.
18. The Gilliams.
19. This person, who wanted to reassure his or her parents that Los Angeles was NOT going to be a bad influence on them.
20. This family, who seems to think that velociraptors are some kind of JOKE! (My heart is racing just thinking about this scene.)
21. This creepy version of face-swap. That’ll teach the wife to never trust hubby with the X-mas cards again.
22. Just Khadejeh.
23. This acrobatic family who I’m sure revels in their ability to always outdo everyone in everything.
24. This highly appropriate Christmas card.
25. And this one.
26. These future calendar models.
27. This (rooster) lover.
28. This brother and sister duo who thought (correctly) that a recreation of their childhood photos would be funny. #NailedIt
29. This group of roommates who had to improvise when one roommate was studying abroad in Japan.
30. And this. We started with sacrelige and we end with sacrilege, because isn’t that what the true meaning of Christmas is all about. (I’m joking people! I LOVE Christmas.)
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.
Join your friends or be the first to like our page
Stay in touch
You might also like
Share this story