Humans don’t own cats – cats own humans. Every cat has its own human… Which, is kind of the explanation of today’s subject matter: selfies with cats. More like, photos where cats look like they want to murder their human slaves for daring to take photos with them.
We’re still unsure of what to make of this in the context of The Great Pet War, but our experts confirm that this is pretty standard behavior for cats, regardless of their engagement in the war. (For those of you who don’t know, The Great Pet War is the conflict between cats and dogs with the goal of world domination).
The dog spies at Bored Panda, however, managed to get their paws on some solid proof for what is pretty SCANDALOUS cat behavior. Twenty pieces of evidence caught on camera, to be more precise. Here are the perpetrators:
1. Smile? You wish!
2. This cat is NOT amused
3. Cat rights abuse right there
4. A pretty clear case of assault!
5. Even the dogs felt bad for this cat.
6. She wanted to take a CUTE cat photo. TRIED.
7. We’re not even sure what’s going on here.
8. It is now common knowledge that all cats are masters of martial arts
9. “I iz annoyed, hoomin! ENOUGHZ!”
10. The secret dog cameras even caught famous Grumpy Cat on tape! Still grumpy.
11. That cat is like SUPERBORED
12. That moment when you catch someone secretly taking your photo
13. Mr. Chubby Grumper
14. “She won’t swipe right, Jeff.”
15. This little furball REALLY HATES selfies!
16. “Say CHEEESEEEE!”
17. This cat was promised ducks. Instead, it got duckfaces!
18. Talk to the… Paw.
19. It is actually the cat who’s taking a selfie, with her human!
The post 19 Times When Cats Weren’t Impressed By Your Stupid Selfies appeared first on MetDaan.